Complete GPS Tracking Solutions System
Eye In The Sky Pty Ltd was established in 2005 in South Western Sydney by David Romeo. One of the first companies to develop GPS tracking solutions in Australia supported by Telstra Network provider M2MOne catering for 90% of coverage within Australia.
Most recent developments include the partnering with European Tracking Service provider Gurtam Wialon and hardware developer’s manufacturers such as ATrack and Global Sat leaders in hardware development.
This has led to Eye In The Sky as being the preferred company of choice by Australian customers for providing GPS tracking systems for private and business users. The combined hardware and web application solutions create a complete asset management system that is easy to use on all forms of communication devises and computers.
How are we different from the others?
If you have a particular application and you can’t find a compatible GPS device. Our experienced technicians are only to happy to assist you. firstname.lastname@example.org
Who would benefit?
- Pest control
- School Districts
- Lawn care
- · Health care
- Equipment service
- Oil Field Service
- Appliance repair
- Worried parents of teen children
- Show cars & bikes
- Exclusive bikes & cars
- Air cond.
- High risk theft
What My Eye In The Sky does for you?
- Reducing rising fuel expenses
- Raise fleet efficiency
- Reduce vehicle operating costs
- Eliminate or reduce overtime
- Manage your on-field personal actively
- Replace paper time sheets with electronic time-keeping
- Reduce downtime of field employees
- Reduce time spent at unauthorised places
- Document actual routs driven and stops
- Eliminate employee fraud
- Eliminate potential employees moon lighting activities
- Know when the employee got to the job and when they left the job.
- Create travel reports for business & personal use for your tax man
- 24/7 support
- Up grades
- Phone Apps – anywhere any time
- You are in control
What are the features on the GPS tracking unit?
- Worldwide exposure
- 60 second interval of feedback while on the move
- 2 minute interval while the a vehicle is in an idle position
- Shut down systems installed to stop GPS from overheating-satisfactory component for Australia’s climate conditions
- Status reports, virtual mapping, real time navigation
- Set up various alerts towards your asset such as speed alerts, ignition alerts, towing, geo-fencing, theft and movement alerts
- Tow types of GPS units manufactured. NextG & Satellite communication
- Small size
- Easy and cost affective to install
— Our Clients —